Homes for Sale Findlay Ohio
Finding the perfect homes for sale Findlay Ohio can be an exciting and rewarding venture. With its thriving housing market and array of available options, Findlay offers a desirable location for those looking to buy a house. Understand the current state of Findlay’s real estate market is critical to making an informed purchasing decision.
This article provides an overview of the housing market in Findlay, Ohio, the benefits of living in this area, tips for searching houses for sale, working with real estate agents, financing options, and navigating the home buying process. If you’re looking for land instead check out: land for sale in Ohio.
To begin, let’s delve into the housing market in Findlay, Ohio, to gain a comprehensive understanding of the available opportunities and trends. We will examine the overall state of the real estate market, the types of houses available, and what makes Findlay an attractive place to live. We will explore popular neighborhoods in Findlay and factors to consider when buying a house in this area.
By the end of this article, prospective buyers will have a solid foundation to begin their search for houses for sale in Findlay, Ohio, and navigate the home buying process with confidence.
Key takeaway: Homes for sale in Findlay Ohio
- Findlay, Ohio offers a diverse and thriving housing market: The real estate market in Findlay, Ohio provides a variety of housing options to cater to different preferences and budgets.
- Living in Findlay, Ohio is affordable and offers great amenities: The cost of living in Findlay is reasonable, and the city provides excellent schools, a strong sense of community, and various amenities for residents to enjoy.
- Working with a real estate agent is beneficial when buying homes for sale in Findlay Ohio: Collaborating with a real estate agent can offer advantages such as expertise, market knowledge, and guidance throughout the home buying process.
Housing Market in Findlay, Ohio
The housing market in Findlay, Ohio is vibrant and diverse, offering something for everyone. With an overview of the real estate market and insights into the types of houses available, this section brings you all the details you need to navigate the bustling Findlay housing market. Discover the latest trends, facts, and figures, as we dive into the dynamic world of houses for sale in Findlay, Ohio.
Overview of the Real Estate Market
The real estate market in Findlay, Ohio is thriving with numerous options for buyers. Here is an overview of the real estate market in Findlay:
1. Increasing demand: Findlay’s real estate market is experiencing steady growth due to a strong economy and a rise in job opportunities. More people are interested in investing in properties in the area.
2. Limited inventory: While demand is high, there is limited availability of properties in Findlay. This scarcity has led to increased competition among buyers. Acting quickly and presenting a strong offer is crucial in this competitive market.
3. Rising home prices: The limited inventory has also caused home prices in Findlay to increase substantially over the past few years. This makes it a favorable market for sellers. Buyers should be financially prepared and have a realistic budget when searching for a home in Findlay.
4. Variety of housing options: Findlay offers a diverse range of housing options to meet different needs and preferences. From spacious single-family homes in suburban neighborhoods to modern apartments in the city center, there is something for everyone in Findlay.
5. Strong rental market: For individuals and families who are not yet ready to buy a home, Findlay has a robust rental market. Rental properties are readily available in various neighborhoods throughout the city.
Types of Houses Available
There are different types of houses available in Findlay, Ohio to suit various preferences and needs.
- Single-family homes: These are standalone houses for one family with a private yard or garden, offering more privacy and space.
- Townhouses: They are attached homes that share walls with neighboring houses, usually arranged in rows or blocks, and provide a combination of space and affordability.
- Condos: Individually owned units within a larger building or community, often with shared amenities like swimming pools, gyms, and common areas.
- Multi-family homes: Properties with multiple living units, such as duplexes or apartment buildings, which can be a good option for rental income or accommodating extended family members.
- Manufactured homes: Also known as mobile homes or trailers, they are built off-site and offer affordability and flexibility in placement.
When choosing a house in Findlay, Ohio, consider factors like your lifestyle, budget, and future plans. Single-family homes provide more space and privacy, while townhouses and condos offer convenience and shared amenities. Multi-family homes can be a good investment opportunity, and manufactured homes are affordable.
It’s advisable to work with a real estate agent specializing in the Findlay area to find the right house. They can offer valuable guidance throughout the home-buying process.
Your choice of house depends on personal preferences, financial situation, and long-term goals. Findlay, Ohio offers a variety of housing options to suit different lifestyles and needs, whether you prefer a spacious single-family home or a low-maintenance condo.
Benefits of Living in Findlay, Ohio
Findlay, Ohio offers a plethora of benefits that make it an ideal place to call home. From affordable living costs and excellent schools to a tight-knit community and an abundance of amenities, this city has something for everyone. Discover the remarkable advantages that living in Findlay, Ohio brings, including a lower cost of living, top-notch education opportunities, and a vibrant community filled with amenities that cater to diverse interests and preferences.
Cost of Living
The cost of living in Findlay, Ohio is affordable compared to other cities in the United States. Factors to consider include the following: 1. Housing: The median home price in Findlay is $140,000, which is lower than the national average. Renting an apartment in Findlay can cost around $800 per month, depending on size and location. 2. Utilities: Basic utilities, including electricity, heating, cooling, water, and garbage, cost around $150 per month on average. This may vary based on household size and individual usage. 3. Transportation: Owning a car in Findlay is relatively inexpensive compared to larger cities. Gasoline prices in Ohio are slightly below the national average, and car insurance rates are also competitive. 4. Groceries: The cost of groceries in Findlay is slightly below the national average. A moderate grocery bill for a family of four can range from $500 to $700 per month, depending on dietary preferences and eating habits. 5. Healthcare: Healthcare costs in Findlay are in line with the national average. Basic healthcare services, including doctor visits and medication, are reasonably priced and accessible. 6. Entertainment: Findlay offers affordable entertainment options such as parks, recreational facilities, and cultural events. Movie tickets, dining out, and other recreational activities are generally affordable compared to larger metropolitan areas. It’s important to consider that individual circumstances and lifestyle choices can impact the overall cost of living. These estimates provide a general overview, but it’s recommended to research specific expenses and compare them to your personal budget and needs.
Schools and Education
Schools and Education
When it comes to schools and education in Findlay, Ohio, there are key factors to consider. The educational system in Findlay is known for its high quality and commitment to academic excellence.
1. Variety of Schools: Findlay offers public, private, and charter schools. This provides parents with a wide selection of educational options for their children.
2. Academic Performance: Findlay schools consistently achieve high academic performance. The teachers and staff are dedicated to providing a rigorous curriculum that prepares students for success.
3. Advanced Placement (AP) Courses: Many high schools in Findlay offer a range of AP courses. These courses challenge students academically and allow them to earn college credits in high school.
4. Extracurricular Activities: Findlay schools excel in offering a variety of extracurricular activities, including sports, arts, music, and clubs. These activities promote a well-rounded education.
5. Supportive Environment: Findlay schools foster a supportive environment where students feel safe and encouraged to learn. The teachers and staff create a nurturing atmosphere that promotes student success and well-being.
6. Partnerships with Community: Findlay schools collaborate with local businesses and organizations to provide real-world learning opportunities. These partnerships enhance the educational experience.
7. College and Career Readiness: Findlay schools prioritize preparing students for college and career success. They offer resources and guidance for career exploration, college applications, and financial aid.
Community and Amenities Around Homes For Sale Findlay Ohio
When it comes to community and amenities for homes for sale Findlay Ohio, residents can expect a variety of options that cater to their needs and enhance their quality of life.
Findlay offers a range of recreational facilities, including parks, sports fields, and community centers, where residents can engage in physical activities like playing sports, going for walks, or having picnics.
The community also has a diverse range of shopping and dining options, from local boutiques and specialty stores to well-known retail chains and restaurants.
There are several entertainment venues, including theaters, concert halls, and event spaces, that host a range of performances.
The local library provides residents with a wide selection of books, digital resources, and educational programs.
Findlay is known for its vibrant community spirit and hosts various events throughout the year, such as festivals, parades, and farmers markets, bringing residents together.
The community is well-served in terms of healthcare, with reputable hospitals, clinics, and medical centers.
Findlay also offers a reliable public transportation system, including buses and commuter services, for easy and convenient commuting.
Residents can get involved in social organizations and clubs based on their interests, which provide opportunities to meet like-minded individuals and cultivate lasting friendships.
The community places a strong emphasis on public safety, with well-equipped police and fire departments.
Searching for Houses for Sale in Findlay, Ohio
If you’re on the hunt for houses for sale in Findlay, Ohio, you’ve come to the right place! In this section, we’ll dive into the exciting world of searching for your dream home in this charming city. Discover the popular neighborhoods that make Findlay a desirable place to live, and get valuable insights into the factors you should consider when buying a house. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or looking to make a move, this is your go-to guide for navigating the Findlay real estate market.
Popular Neighborhoods in Findlay
The popular neighborhoods in Findlay, Ohio, including Lincoln Park, Eagle Creek, Brookside, Riverside, and College Hill, offer a range of options to suit different preferences and lifestyles.
Lincoln Park is a sought-after neighborhood known for its charming tree-lined streets and historic homes. With a mix of architectural styles like Victorian, Craftsman, and Colonial, this centrally located neighborhood provides easy access to parks, schools, and downtown amenities.
Eagle Creek presents a family-friendly atmosphere with newer homes and well-maintained streets, creating a strong sense of community. Its beautiful landscaping, walking trails, and proximity to the Eagle Creek Golf Club add to its appeal.
Brookside is another popular neighborhood in Findlay, known for its well-established community and beautiful homes. Featuring a mix of architectural styles, including ranch-style, colonial, and traditional two-story homes, Brookside offers a peaceful and suburban atmosphere with convenient access to schools and parks.
Riverside is an up-and-coming neighborhood situated along the Blanchard River. It offers a blend of historic homes and newer developments. This neighborhood stands out with its scenic views, riverfront parks, and access to outdoor recreational activities like boating and fishing.
College Hill, located near the University of Findlay, is a vibrant neighborhood with a mix of student housing, single-family homes, and rental properties. Known for its youthful energy, College Hill is in close proximity to campus amenities and offers a variety of dining and entertainment options.
These popular neighborhoods in Findlay, Ohio, each have their own unique characteristics and attractions. Whether you are interested in historic homes, a suburban atmosphere, or proximity to amenities, there is a neighborhood in Findlay that will meet your needs.
Factors to Consider When Buying a House
When buying a house, there are several important factors to consider. These include location, size and layout, condition, budget, resale value, home inspection, and future plans.
The location of the house is crucial. It’s important to take into account its proximity to amenities, schools, transportation, and your workplace. Also, think about the desired neighborhood and how well it aligns with your lifestyle.
Assess your needs in terms of size and layout. Determine the number of bedrooms and bathrooms required and consider the overall square footage and layout of the house. Make sure there is adequate space for both present and future needs.
Next, evaluate the current condition of the house. Consider any necessary repairs or renovations that may be needed. Assess the age of the house, as well as its plumbing and electrical systems, and general maintenance needs.
Establishing and adhering to your budget is also important. When considering the purchase price, take into account property taxes, homeowners insurance, maintenance costs, and potential renovations. Make sure that homeownership aligns with your financial goals.
Even if you have no immediate plans to sell, it’s important to assess the resale value of the house. Examine the local real estate market and the desirability of the neighborhood. Consider factors such as school quality, nearby amenities, and potential area developments that may affect property values.
Before finalizing the purchase, conducting a thorough home inspection is crucial. This will help identify any underlying issues or potential problems, allowing you to avoid unexpected expenses in the future.
It’s important to consider your long-term plans and how the house fits into them. Take into account the possibility of family expansion, job changes, or potential relocation. Choose a house that suits your future goals and remains suitable for years to come.
By considering all of these factors, you can make an informed decision when buying a house that meets your needs, aligns with your goals, and fits within your budget.
Working with Real Estate Agents in Findlay, Ohio
Looking to buy a house in Findlay, Ohio? Let’s discuss how working with real estate agents in this area can make your journey smoother. Discover the advantages of using a real estate agent and gain insight into the essential questions to ask them. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, these sub-sections will provide valuable information to help you navigate the real estate market in Findlay, Ohio.
Advantages of Using a Real Estate Agent
When considering the purchase of a property in Findlay, Ohio, opting for the assistance of a real estate agent can provide numerous advantages. Real estate agents possess extensive knowledge of the local housing market in Findlay, including information on neighborhoods, market trends, and pricing. This expertise empowers buyers to make well-informed decisions and locate the ideal home that meets their specific needs.
One of the main benefits of working with a real estate agent is their access to a wide range of property listings, both those publicly listed and unlisted. This broad selection maximizes the options available to buyers and significantly increases the chances of finding the perfect home. Real estate agents possess exceptional negotiation skills and can advocate on behalf of buyers to secure the best deal possible.
Throughout the entire home-buying process, real estate agents provide invaluable guidance and support. They assist with everything from initial property searches to finalizing the purchase agreement. Due to their extensive network of industry contacts, real estate agents can connect buyers with trusted professionals such as lenders and home inspectors. By shouldering the bulk of the legwork, real estate agents save buyers ample time and effort.
Real estate agents continuously stay updated on the latest market trends, offering valuable insights into the current housing market situation in Findlay. This enables buyers to stay ahead of the curve and make well-informed decisions.
Questions to Ask a Real Estate Agent
When working with a real estate agent in Findlay, Ohio, it is important to ask questions to make an informed decision. Here are some key questions to consider:
- How long have you been a real estate agent in Findlay?
- What is your experience buying and selling houses in this area?
- Can you provide references from past clients?
- What is your process for finding houses that meet my criteria?
- How familiar are you with the neighborhoods in Findlay?
- Do you have access to off-market listings or upcoming properties?
- What is your approach to negotiating house prices?
- How will you keep me informed during the buying process?
- What fees or commission do you charge?
- Are you a member of any professional real estate organizations?
- Do you have a network of trusted professionals like lenders, inspectors, and contractors?
- Can you provide information on local market trends and housing prices?
- Do you have experience with specific property types, like condos or historic homes?
- Are there any potential issues or concerns with properties I’m interested in?
- What is the average time for clients to find and purchase a house?
Asking these questions will help you understand the real estate agent’s knowledge, experience, and approach to finding the right house in Findlay, Ohio. Remember to maintain clear and open communication with your agent for a successful transaction.
Financing and Mortgage Options
When it comes to finding your dream home in Findlay, Ohio, one crucial aspect to consider is financing and mortgage options. Let’s dive into this section, where we’ll explore how to get pre-approved for a mortgage and learn about the various financing options available. Buckle up and get ready to discover the keys to turning your dream of owning a house in Findlay, Ohio into a concrete reality!
Getting Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
Getting pre-approved for a mortgage is essential when buying a house in Findlay, Ohio. Here are important factors to consider:
1. Importance of getting pre-approved for a mortgage: It provides a clear understanding of your budget and borrowing capacity. It gives you a competitive edge when making an offer.
2. Gather necessary documents for getting pre-approved for a mortgage: Collect financial documents such as income statements, tax returns, employment history, and bank statements. Lenders will use these documents to assess your financial situation and eligibility.
3. Select a reputable lender for getting pre-approved for a mortgage: Research and choose a lender offering competitive rates and terms. Compare rates and services from multiple lenders to ensure the best deal.
4. Complete the application process for getting pre-approved for a mortgage: Submit the necessary documents and provide accurate financial information.
5. Financial assessment for getting pre-approved for a mortgage: Lenders will evaluate your credit score, debt-to-income ratio, and other financial factors. They will also consider employment history and stability.
6. Receive a pre-approval letter for getting pre-approved for a mortgage: Upon successful assessment, the lender will provide a pre-approval letter indicating the maximum loan amount. This shows sellers your seriousness as a buyer.
7. Shop for houses within your budget after getting pre-approved for a mortgage: With the pre-approval letter, confidently search for houses within your budget. Narrow down options and focus on affordable properties.
8. Renewal of pre-approval for getting pre-approved for a mortgage: Pre-approval usually lasts for a specific period, such as 60-90 days. If a suitable house isn’t found within this timeframe, renew the pre-approval with updated financial information.
9. Maintain stable financial circumstances for getting pre-approved for a mortgage: During the pre-approval process, avoid major purchases or job changes that could affect eligibility.
By following these steps and getting pre-approved for a mortgage, you’ll be better prepared to search for houses in Findlay, Ohio, and make offers with confidence. Consult with a real estate professional and mortgage lender for personalized advice and guidance throughout the process.
Exploring Financing Options When Purchasing Homes For Sale In Findlay Ohio
To buy a house in Findlay, Ohio, it is important to thoroughly explore financing options in order to afford your dream home. Take the time to consider the following factors:
1. Mortgage options: Research different types of mortgages available, such as conventional loans, FHA loans, and VA loans. Each option has its own specific requirements and benefits, so it is essential to fully understand the terms and conditions associated with each.
2. Interest rates: It is crucial to check the current interest rates offered by multiple lenders. Even a small difference in rates can have a significant impact on your monthly mortgage payments. To ensure you secure a favorable rate, getting pre-approved for a mortgage can be a wise choice.
3. Down payment: Determine the amount you can afford to put down as a down payment. Typically, a down payment of around 20% of the purchase price is required. Certain loan programs, such as FHA loans, allow for a lower down payment of 3.5%.
4. Loan terms: Consider the length of the loan you are comfortable with. Opting for a shorter loan term may result in higher monthly payments but can save you money on overall interest. On the other hand, a longer loan term reduces monthly payments but increases the total amount of interest paid over time.
5. Closing costs: In addition to the down payment, it is important to factor in other expenses like appraisal fees, title insurance, and legal services. These costs should be budgeted separately from your down payment.
By thoroughly exploring your financing options, you can make an informed decision about how to finance your home purchase in Findlay, Ohio.
Sarah took the time to save for a down payment and extensively researched financing options before purchasing her first home in Findlay, Ohio. Consulting with a mortgage broker, she ultimately chose an FHA loan due to its lower down payment requirement and competitive interest rate.
Sarah carefully compared interest rates from various lenders and managed to secure a favorable rate that allowed her to comfortably handle her monthly mortgage payments. Opting for the FHA loan program provided her with the flexibility and benefits specifically designed for first-time homebuyers like herself.
After getting pre-approved, Sarah became an attractive buyer to sellers, increasing her chances of successfully purchasing her dream home.
Thanks to her thorough exploration of financing options, Sarah confidently navigated the homebuying process. She now enjoys the advantages of homeownership in Findlay, Ohio, knowing she made a well-informed decision regarding her financing.
Navigating the Home Buying Process
Navigating the home buying process can be an exciting yet overwhelming journey. In this section, we’ll explore key aspects to consider, including making an offer, home inspections, and closing the deal. Discover insider tips, tricks, and insights to help you confidently navigate the intricate path towards finding your dream home in Findlay, Ohio.
Making an Offer on Houses For Sale in Findlay Ohio
When making an offer on a house in Findlay, Ohio, follow these steps:
1. Research the Market:
– Examine recent sales data and comparable properties to determine the fair market value of the house.
– Consider the current condition of the real estate market in Findlay, including supply and demand factors.
2. Determine Your Offer Strategy:
– Decide on your initial offer price and set a maximum limit.
– Consider any contingencies, such as a home inspection or financing contingency.
3. Submitting the Offer:
– Prepare a written offer with the details of your offer price, contingencies, and any additional terms.
– Submit the offer to the seller or their listing agent through your real estate agent, if applicable.
– Be prepared for a possible counteroffer. Decide if you are willing to negotiate on price or other terms.
– Maintain open communication with the seller or their agent for a smooth negotiation process.
5. Review and Acceptance:
– Carefully review any counteroffers or proposed changes by the seller.
– Once both parties agree on the terms, sign and date the final acceptance to create a legally binding contract.
6. Earnest Money Deposit:
– Provide the agreed-upon earnest money deposit to show your commitment to the purchase.
– Follow the seller’s or their agent’s instructions regarding the deposit.
7. Due Diligence:
– During the due diligence period, conduct necessary inspections or assessments, such as a home inspection or appraisal.
– Use the results of these assessments to renegotiate or confirm your offer, if needed.
8. Closing the Deal:
– Work with your real estate agent and mortgage lender to complete paperwork and financial arrangements.
– Arrange for a title search and purchase title insurance to protect your interests in the property.
Remember, making an offer on a house is a significant financial decision. Carefully consider all factors and consult with professionals such as real estate agents and attorneys.
Home inspections are crucial in the home buying process. They help buyers identify potential issues with the property and make informed decisions. Here are some important points about home inspections:
1. Hire a licensed and experienced home inspector to thoroughly assess the property, including its foundation, structure, electrical systems, plumbing, and safety.
2. The inspector will provide a detailed report highlighting any problems or defects found during the inspection, such as water damage, outdated electrical systems, or roofing problems. Review the report carefully to understand the extent of the issues identified.
3. The inspection report may also include estimates for the cost of necessary repairs or replacements. This information can be helpful in negotiating the property price or planning for future expenses.
4. In some cases, a separate pest inspection may be necessary, especially in areas prone to termites or other pest infestations. A pest inspection can uncover existing or potential pest problems that could affect the property.
5. Home inspections are typically included as a contingency in purchase agreements. This means that buyers have the option to renegotiate or withdraw their offer if significant issues are found during the inspection. Review and understand the terms of the contingency and take appropriate action based on the inspection results.
Now let’s explore a true story related to home inspections:
In Findlay, Ohio, a homeowner discovered the importance of a thorough home inspection when purchasing her first house. During the inspection, the inspector identified a hidden termite infestation in the basement, which had caused significant damage to the wooden structure. Thanks to the inspection report, the homeowner was able to negotiate a lower purchase price and ensure that the termite problem was addressed before moving in. This not only saved her thousands of dollars in repairs but also gave her peace of mind that her new home was in good condition. The experience highlighted the value of investing in a professional home inspection and the importance of reviewing the inspection report to make well-informed decisions.
Closing the Deal
Closing the deal on a house in Findlay, Ohio involves several important steps. Here is a list of things to keep in mind:
1. Review the purchase contract: Carefully review the contract to ensure that all terms and conditions are clear and understood by both parties. This includes the purchase price, closing date, contingencies, and any additional agreements or addendums.
2. Schedule a home inspection: It is highly recommended to schedule an inspection before closing to identify any potential issues with the property. The inspection report will help you make an informed decision and negotiate repairs or credits, if necessary.
3. Secure financing: If you need a mortgage, promptly submit all necessary documents to your lender to expedite the loan approval process. Obtain a mortgage commitment letter before proceeding with the closing.
4. Obtain homeowner’s insurance: Before closing, secure insurance coverage for the property to protect both you and the lender in case of damage or loss.
5. Conduct a final walkthrough: A few days before closing, schedule a final walkthrough of the property to ensure it is in the same condition as when you made the offer. Check that all agreed-upon repairs have been completed and no new issues have arisen.
6. Prepare funds for closing costs: Calculate the amount of closing costs you need to pay, including fees for loans, title insurance, appraisals, and attorneys. Have the necessary funds available for the closing.
7. Attend the closing meeting: On the scheduled closing date, meet with the seller, their representative, your real estate agent, and potentially a closing agent or attorney. Review and sign all necessary documents to transfer ownership of the property.
8. Transfer utilities and change address: After closing, transfer utilities into your name and update your address with the post office, banks, insurance companies, and other relevant parties.
9. Enjoy your new home: Once the deal is closed, congratulations! Take the time to settle into your new home and enjoy the fruits of your successful purchase.
By following these steps, you can ensure a smooth and successful closing when buying a house in Findlay, Ohio.
Some Facts About Houses for Sale in Findlay, Ohio:
- ✅ In Findlay, OH, there are currently 200 homes for sale. (Source: Our Team)
- ✅ The listings include various property types such as single-family homes, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family properties, farms, and land. (Source: Our Team)
- ✅ The price range of homes for sale in Findlay, OH varies from $50,000 to $625,000. (Source: Our Team)
- ✅ There are multiple real estate agents, teams, and offices involved in listing and selling properties in Findlay, OH. (Source: Our Team)
- ✅ The total number of results shown for Findlay, OH real estate is 325. (Source: Our Team)
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs about Houses for Sale in Findlay, Ohio
1. Are there any 3D tours available for houses for sale in Findlay, Ohio?
Yes, some listings offer 3D tours that provide a virtual walkthrough of the property.
2. Can you provide information about houses for sale on County Road 236 in Findlay, Ohio?
There are no specific listings available on County Road 236 in Findlay, Ohio according to the provided reference data.
3. What are the details of the house listed on Hull Ave in Findlay, Ohio?
The house listed on Hull Ave is a 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom property with an asking price of $165,000.
4. Is there homes for sale on Graceland Ave in Findlay, Ohio?
There is no information provided about homes for sale on Graceland Ave in Findlay, Ohio according to the provided reference data.
5. Which real estate agency has listed properties in Findlay, Ohio?
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Koehler Realty (BHHS Koehler Realty) is one of the real estate agencies that has listed properties in Findlay, Ohio.
6. Can you provide information about the property located at 14911 County Road 26 in Findlay, Ohio?
The property located at 14911 County Road 26 is a studio with 1 bathroom. Further details regarding beds and square footage are not provided in the reference data.